Get Listed on Google!
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of getting your website listed on Google or the other search engines (like Yahoo! or Bing) for specific phrases.
Most of us don't type in one-word phrases like "lawyer" or "dentist" and expect to find what we're looking for. Instead we use longer phrases that more accurately describe what we're looking for. For instance we might type "estate planning lawyer in San Francisco". That is a far more specific search, and one that is much more realistic to be listed near the top for.
Search Engine Optimization Success Story - Eastern Medical Center
Eastern Medical Center is an acupuncture and acupressure clinic. They understand the value of getting their website to show up on the search engines. They had several problems though:
- Their website was out of date and difficult to manage
- It had not had any optimization applied to it, and didn't show up at all on Google
- There was no tracking software installed
WSI redesigned their website using a content management system that makes it easy to maintain the content as well as optimize it for the search engines. After installing analytics tracking software, we have been able to measure exactly how much traffic they get, and where it comes from.
- 80% of their traffic each month is from new visitors
- Over 50% of their traffic comes from the search engines
- Searchers use hundreds of phrases to find their business
They have also implemented a social media plan to bring in even more visitors by using Twitter and business blogging.
See the Eastern Medical Center website.
Get Started With an Analysis
Find out what your search engine readiness is, and what keywords people really search for:
Get A Website Analysis