How Much Does SEO Cost?
We often get this question from people who are unsure if SEO is the right tool for them. The truth is that it's very difficult to give an exact answer to this question, because there are so many factors that go into getting your business to the top of Google.
Did you know: Your website may be preventing your business from showing up at the top too!
If you go to the doctor because something hurts, they're not going to jump right into surgery to fix it. Instead, they need to do an exam, some tests, perhaps even an x-ray to see what the problem is before suggesting a course of action.
Similarly, we need to take a look at many things before we can tell you the cost of "SEO" for your website.
Search Engine Optimization Readiness Check
If you're interested in having SEO a part of your marketing plan for your business, we'll do the full analysis for you, which includes:
- Your website coding structure (think of it as your vital signs)
- A 25-point SEO readiness checklist (health history)
- A WebScan™ that looks at on-site and off-site factors (an x-ray)
- Keyword research - what are people really searching for? (We hate shooting in the dark!)
- Competitor research - what do the client's search engine competitors look like (environmental factors)
Once we've completed the analysis, you'll have a 30-page report that shows you exactly what needs to be done in order to beat your competition and get to the top.
The analysis takes 1-2 weeks to prepare, and we'll sit down in your office or over the phone and go over every detail with you and your web support person. The cost of this advanced analysis is only $495.
Order your analysis report today!